วันพุธที่ 26 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

# Big Save on HP G60-630US 15.6-Inch Laptop In Stock for sale. Fast & Free Shipping Orders Now.


HP G60-630US 15.6-Inch Laptop

This laptop is an AWESOME deal for the money. After my desktop crashed due to mulitple viruses, I needed something to replace it in a hurry. Not having tons of spare funds laying around, I needed to find something quick but with quality and reasonably priced....this laptop fits the bill! Although I purchased mine from Staples because it was on sale this week, I would recommend shopping through Amazon any time. As for the laptop, he is sleek, has a number keypad, set up was a breeze, basically you plug it in and it did everything else for you. I did purchase the logitech MK300 wireless keyboard and mouse just because I will never get used to typing extensive documents on a laptop keyboard, (I'm a little old school). But even getting the laptop to recognize the accessories such as wireless keyboard, mouse, printer and magic jack was as I said plug it in and they were all ready to go! It comes with the Norton 360 60 day trial, but PLEASE if you get no other accessories....puchase Norton 360 anti-virus for when your trial is expired.

The only con I can see about the laptop is that the color resolution on the screen is not as bright and vivid as some of the other laptops I viewed in the store during the purchase, but they all carried a price ticket of $900 or more so..... if you are on a budget and looking for a great laptop that is high quality and reasonably priced, I really don't think you would be sorry by purchasing this one. I would definitely recommend this one to anyone who wants to spend approximately $500.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น