วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

# Big Save on Samsung N150 10.1-Inch Black Netbook In Stock for sale. Fast & Free Shipping Orders Now.


Samsung N150 10.1-Inch Black Netbook

Please see my full review on the blue variant here: Samsung N150 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - Up to 7 Hours of Battery Life. The variants are all the same, with the exception of color. The blue is a matte blue, and this one is a shiny black. After rolling out 3 of the blue ones, I saw that this black one was available for a great price. While I'm not a fan of the shiny black, only the lid is matte, the inside is a nice matte black with a red accent trim around the side.

I've had some some time with this model and I'm very happy with it. Battery life has been good, they keyboard is good, the matte screen is a godsend compared to the trend towards gloss, and most importantly, the machine is extremely quiet. When the fan does run, you just can't hear it, it's obscured by the quiet hard drive noise. For those of you who are concerned with having a quiet machine, you'll be very happy. The trackpad buttons would be my only complaint, I feel they could be positioned a bit better, but the trackpad itself is very good.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น