วันอังคารที่ 25 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

# Find ASUS Eee PC Seashell 1201N-PU17-BK 12.1-Inch Black Netbook Best Value ASUS Eee PC Seashell 1201N-PU17-BK 12.1-Inch Black Netbook on sale


ASUS Eee PC Seashell 1201N-PU17-BK 12.1-Inch Black Netbook

I purchased this for my wife to use at home to check e-mail, connect to her office and watch Craig's List.

It's all as advertised. The very nearly full-size keyboard was the selling point. With the small ASUS netbook I own, typing is a two finger exercise due to the small keyboard. That's OK for the uses I had such as a repository for service manuals and instructions.

For my wife's purposes, the full-size keyboard has been quite suitable for her light typing. The battery life is at least as advertised, if not a bit more. The screen is very clear and bright.

I can't comment on heavy duty applications since we simply don't have need for them on this machine.

Carefully determine your needs and if they agree with this combination of price, size and features, you'll be as happy as we are with the purchase.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น