วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Big Save on Asus EeeBox EBXB202-BLK-X0081 Desktop PC In Stock for sale. Fast & Free Shipping Orders Now.


Asus EeeBox EBXB202-BLK-X0081 Desktop PC

I purchased this to use as a HTPC. I Installed Windows Media Center (2005 - not Vista) and it installed without any problems. I have read about how the PC slows down when any anti-virus is installed -but, so far I have tried 2 - Norton Internet Security and Microsoft Security Essentials - have NOT noticed any performance degradation. For playing media files - I have K-lite codecs installed and all the movies/music plays nicely without any buffering. I have not tried 1080p video yet - but, 720p videos plays nicely without hogging the CPU. So far it has 'hung' few times - but that might be problems with Windows MCE rather than the h/w. The only time I see it a bit sluggish is - when it tries to show the thumbnails of the videos and musics files/folders - takes a while to show all the thumbnails if there are a lot of files. The 5.1 channel audio also plays nice in my Onkyo Receiver.
Overall - happy with the PC and can't beat the price.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น