วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Find Kingston DataTraveler I - 4 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Best Value Kingston DataTraveler I - 4 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive on sale Free Shipping Now.


Kingston DataTraveler I - 4 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive

This item was great. I bought it in January & it worked all the way for 3 months, then out of the blue after not using it for 2 days everything was gone. But a cousin, whose a computer tech, doesn't think it was the manufacturers problem. He thinks something got on my flash drive & erased everything. But he's not sure, it could have been a number of reasons why all my data disappeared. I'm gonna try & see what happens now reformatting it. All I can say with it, is try it, but be careful of what you put on it (though I only put documents & pictures from *online* on it).

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น