วันพุธที่ 2 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Big Save on Zotac MAG Intel Atom N330, NVIDIA ION, 2 GB DDR2, 160 GB HD, eSATA, HDMI HD-ND01-U Mini PC In Stock for sale. Fast & Free Shipping Order


Zotac MAG Intel Atom N330, NVIDIA ION, 2 GB DDR2, 160 GB HD, eSATA, HDMI HD-ND01-U Mini PC

This is an easy little product to purchase and use as a HTPC. I installed Win7 32 bit along with the Shark 007 codec pack, Powerdvd 9, My Movies, and Slysoft vitual drive. This system will handle any and all media types including but limited to the following; Blu Ray Iso, DVD iso, MKV. The only thing I was unable to do is bitstream HD Audio but that is not a limitation of the hardware but rather the licence for a secure audio path via HDMI. With Powerdvd9 you can have the software send multichannel PCM to your receiver which is essentially the same as long as your receiver can handle it. I am happy with the purchase and I sold my WDTV live because it did not support Blu Ray ISOs. Also there is a little gem of software called reclock which can make this computer send a perfect 24p signal to your TV for smooth playback. If you don't want to build a computer this will take care of it, however if you want to build something and have a little more cash I built a system that does everything and is faster, then stuck this in my bedroom. Also based on another review you can easily hook up an external blu ray rom which is cheap to make it a blu ray player.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น