วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Big Save on HP v100w 8 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive In Stock for sale. Fast & Free Shipping Orders Now.


HP v100w 8 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive

I bought this product to back up save files off of my Playstation 3 (one of the older 40gb models). I tried copying dozens of different saves from many different games, only to receive a "device locked" notification. The device was not locked, and there was no password on it. I tried everything I could, from reformatting the drive, to erasing the "password" that didn't exist. I checked multiple forums and it seems that many other people are having this same problem. I can say with confidence that it has nothing to do with Sony's Playstation, because I ended up copying the saves on to several different brands of mp3 players that I had laying around. I should also note that the drive in review works fine on my PC and Mac computers. I would not buy this product if you plan to back up saves from a Playstation 3, it may work for you, but i wouldn't take the chance. Only buy this if you're planning on using it with a PC or Mac.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น