วันพุธที่ 2 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Find CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 5000 Black Desktop PC Best Value CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 5000 Black Desktop PC on sale Free Shipping Now.


CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 5000 Black Desktop PC

I bought this pc for my son not thinking that $500 would allow much power for video games and i was luckily proven wrong! This PC is AWESOME! It plays all of the demanding games very smoothly, specifically Dirt2----it is like you are watching a tv clip of real-life action than playing a video game.

I bought my other son a Compaq Presario CQ5110F Desktop PC in a similar price range and that pc is complete garbage when trying to play a video game as demanding as dirt2.

this is my second cyberpowerpc and teh first one is still running strong. I would HIGHLY recommend this model for gamers on a budget.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น