วันเสาร์ที่ 5 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Find Sapphire Radeon HD4550 512 MB DDR3 VGA/DVI/HDMI PCI-Express Video Card Best Value on sale Free Shipping Now.


Sapphire Radeon HD4550 512 MB DDR3 VGA/DVI/HDMI PCI-Express Video Card

I bought this card in order to spread my desktop across two monitors. The computer is a Dell Dimension C521 which has a small form factor case and only takes low profile cards with short brackets. Also, I'm running 64-bit Windows 7. After changing the bracket on the card, and routing the VGA to a second bracket in an adjacent empty slot (spare brackets come with it), it was completely plug-and-play. I didn't even have to put the DVD in to install drivers (It's like magic. Where do they come from?). Finally, I should point out that another reason for buying this card is the absence of a fan. I wanted it to be quiet, and indeed it is silent.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น