วันเสาร์ที่ 5 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Find Western Digital 500 GB ATA100 7200rpm 16 MB Bulk/OEM Hard Drive Best Value on sale Free Shipping Now.


Western Digital 500 GB ATA100 7200rpm 16 MB Bulk/OEM Hard Drive

I purchased this HD about two or three months ago and am very pleased with its performance so far. I doesn't come with any cables or mounting hardware, but I didnt need any. Fit right into my Dell Dimension 4550 (2003 model) with no problems. Like another reviewer mentioned, you should know a little about installing this unit (i.e. master/slave settings, power cable, etc.), but it's not too complicated. I went to WD's website for the jumper settings. It's quiet, quick, and I got a great deal from Amazon. I wouldn't trust any other brand with my CPU.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น