วันเสาร์ที่ 5 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Find Hauppauge 1213 WinTV-HVR-2250 Dual Hybrid PCI-E TV Tuner Board Best Value on sale Free Shipping Now.




Hauppauge 1213 WinTV-HVR-2250 Dual Hybrid PCI-E TV Tuner Board

I bought this to replace an old Diamond PVR that I'm running with Beyond TV. Wanted digital QAM. Worked great plug and play. BTV picked it up, and I was able to get all QAM channels that are available in Indianapolis area. I wasn't ready to map the channels, though. You have to visually choose which QAM channel goes with which Analog station (with Beyond TV that is). Took a while, but helped in weeding out those channels I wasn't interested in. WIN-TV app worked fine. Records in .TS format, so you need an app like HDTV2MPEG2 (google it) and it converts fine. Burned DVD's look great even on HD 42" living room TV. When I tried to use it with Vista Media Center, I kept getting tuner errors (couldn't find it??). Dug through the registry and it was there, just not seeing it. Reading through forum posts, etc, I kept reading about how you had to reinstall Vista. I wanted to get it working, but not THAT bad. I uninstalled WIN-TV and Beyond TV. I Then uninstalled the drivers and went into the registry and wiped out the tuner data media center had listed there and then rebooted, reinstalled the drivers and media center found the tuners with no problem. I'm going to reinstall Beyond TV now that Media Center is working fine and we'll see if they play together well. So, in short, it seems if you have OTHER PVR software on board, and want to use Media Center, uninstall that first and start "clean" from that standpoint. The QAM picture quality exceeds what I expected. All tuners work well....don't use the radio feature (thanks Pandora!). I don't use the IR/Remote so I can't comment on that. I'm happy with it, but as noted, it took some tweaking.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น