วันอังคารที่ 1 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Find Apple iMac MB952LL/A 27-Inch Desktop Best Value Apple iMac MB952LL/A 27-Inch Desktop on sale Free Shipping Now.




Apple iMac MB952LL/A 27-Inch Desktop

I am totally happy that I switched to a Mac. The 27" screen is gorgeous. There is so much real estate to work with. Works immediately...just plug it in and that beauteous screen lights up. You can use it right away without instruction... check your email, surf, etc. Then there is a learning curve to figure out where everything is and how to use the unix operating system. But that is one reason I wanted a Mac..I wanted a challenge to learn something new. It didn't take long for me to become familiar with the Mac way of doing things. It IS different from a pc, simpler and more straight forward, but if you don't want to learn a new system this is not for you. I bought a couple of manuals here to help me. There are also tutorials on the machine and Apple website.

One big plus is that even tho I had successful eye surgery I still like a big screen and big print. You can change resolutions easily right from the desktop. My favorite 1344 X 756 displays a comfortable large display without distortion. There are 10 resolutions. (And of course you can adjust the text size easily on Safari.) I used Safari for a while before buying a Mac to familiarize myself with it.

I am happy to have so much desk space back now - really the whole top of the desk! And with National Geographic wallpapers it is like a piece of art in the room. The only drawback for me is that all the connections are on the back, not even any usb ports easily accessible. (I know, it makes for a sleeker look, but) So I bought a Belkin Hub which is working out very well. The keyboard takes a little getting used to as it is smaller, buy I was happy to have the choice of not having a numeric pad on the right. The mouse track ball started sticking and one call to Apple and they are sending me a new mouse. No prob.

I am learning iPhoto and like it a lot now. Have so many other things to discover about this great computer, but that is the beauty of it...you can use it right away and learn as you go along. I am now an Apple convert. My contact with Apple support has been extremely positive. Yea! ( Next- the iPad!?)

Update: Apple sent me a new mouse, no muss no fuss. Works great. Plus wanted to make a correction - I got the wired keyboard and mouse option and there are 2 usb ports on the wired keyboard: one for the mouse and an extra.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น