วันจันทร์ที่ 7 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Find EVGA GeForce GTX480 Superclocked 1536 MB DDR5 PCI-Express 2.0 Graphics Card Best Value on sale Free Shipping Now.




EVGA GeForce GTX480 Superclocked 1536 MB DDR5 PCI-Express 2.0 Graphics Card

Just got my card this past week from [...] (GREAT SERVICE) and I can't believe how smooth everything has run since then.

I work for a streaming media company, and have a tendency to bring work home (what else are you going to do in this economy) and when I do I end up pushing the limits with every aspect of hardware usage. Video being one of the major factors that was crashing my previous machine. I use a 27" screen and though it only requires a single DVI input it still needs a robust video card to post up properly without crashing the system. This is on multiple operating systems, I have tried quite a few, and will keep educating myself since our clients will continue to ask about any prominent platform that is wide use.

This card has gotten me more time with my wife so not only am I a fan but now my wife is too.

There is a lot to be said for spending enough money to have th right tools to get your work done to spend time on the things that are really important, so don't try to save a penny for tools for your career, it will just end up costing you time that you woudl have had with those that are important to you.


..... Can you tell I love having equipment that just works.

I highly recommend this card if you are need a good amount of video processor power to get through your tasks.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น