วันศุกร์ที่ 4 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Big Save on Western Digital 320 GB Scorpio Black SATA 7200 RPM 16 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Notebook Hard Drive In Stock for sale. Fast & Free Shipping Orde


Western Digital 320 GB Scorpio Black SATA 7200 RPM 16 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Notebook Hard Drive

At first, I was unsure about purchasing this product because of the reviews regarding the noise level. I decided to go ahead and buy it anyway because I needed the extra hard drive space, badly. Once I received the drive, I started to install it in my 2007 Macbook. Everything went smoothly, except that I wasn't paying attention to the orientation of the drive when I inserted it, and ended up trying to put it in upside-down. This caused a huge headache because it got all caught up on the rubber guides on the sides of the HD bay. In the end, I had to completely disassemble my computer to remove the improperly installed hard drive and put it back in the proper way (and fix the rubber guides I messed up). Now, everything is working and I successfully reinstalled OS X and Windows 7. Everything boots up great, my computer runs much faster than before (especially during start-up), and there is no more noise from this hard drive than the original, factory-installed one.

Long story short, don't be an idiot like me, and pay attention to the proper orientation when installing this hard drive, and everything will be perfect.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น